BlueFin has Best-in-Class End User Computing Services that creates Business Value for our customers, a great personalized service experience for end users and build a work culture of innovation & collaboration to harness the potential of our employees and partners.
We work with our customers to provide:
- Predictable services – anytime, anywhere, any device.
- New industry benchmarks aligned to business outcome
- Innovation that helps in adopting new technologies for improved end user productivity, through our global eco-system, thereby creating competitive differentiation for our customers
End User Computing Services Portfolio includes:
Our IT Service Desk and integrated infrastructure and application operations support team acts as one single entity instead of silos. This provides a single handle, in terms of control, to our customers and also leads to significant cost-savings.
- Self Help Developing an enterprise wide web portal with an enriched and updated back-end of knowledge base of most common issues faced by users that enables users to resolve an incident, create a request, report an incident and review the status of submitted requests etc.
- First & Second Level Support Provide support for logging, tracking, Resolution and reporting of help desk incidents and service requests. The activities associated with restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained.
- Service Request Management It encompasses all the activities starting from accepting and logging of a service request to request prioritization, request fulfilment and subsequent closure.
Client Application Management services
BlueFin delivers Application Packaging, Imaging, Software Distribution and Patch Management services in a centralized factory construct.
- Application Packaging BlueFin Application packaging services provide pre-configured and automatic software packages through a factory model making them available for distribution on clients.
- Software Distribution BlueFin software distribution services include all services related to automatic deployment of software and covers all activities starting right from the pre-pilot phase to performing pilot tests and finally the full software package deployment.
- Image Management BlueFin image management service covers the entire set of activities from image definition to deployment. Based on customer requirement, bring in BlueFin standard Imaging guidelines to align customer to a common operating environment.
- Patch Management BlueFin Patch management service comprises of all the activities starting from assessing threats and vulnerabilities, Discovering new updates, obtaining, testing and deploying all the required patches
Messaging & Collaboration Services
Build, operate and provide professional services on email and collaboration platforms like Microsoft Exchange, IBM Lotus Notes.
- Email & IM operations Activities related to monitoring and management of the existing messaging environment.
- Collaboration Services It comprises of enterprise wide MS SharePoint/Lotus notes, Instant messaging implementation and support.
- Exchange Migration Exchange Migration services include planning, design and migration of the existing exchange environment of customer to latest MS Exchange environment
- Hosted Messaging Solution BlueFin offers hosted messaging solution to customer where BlueFin owns the entire messaging stack right from Hosting & Hardware to Operations & Maintenance. These services are offered to the customer on a per mailbox model.
IT Asset Management
BlueFin Asset management services comprise of all the activities associated with ongoing management and tracking of assets some of which are as follows:
- Asset Discovery (Physical & Logical)
- Create & Maintain Definitive Software Library &Hardware Store
- Configuration Management
- Software License Management
- Procurement Management
- Contract Management (Support/Maintenance/ Renewals /Enterprise License Agreement)
- Supplier/Vendor Management
- Re-Deployment & Movement
- Interface with Enterprise Asset Management Systems & Processes
- Enterprise security posture assessment
Client Support Services Provide onsite support for Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handheld devices at client locations spread globally.
Infrastructure Application Build and Manage Infrastructure Applications in customer environments. These services include Directory Services, File and Print services, Remote Access Management, Application delivery using Citirix, Microsoft App-V etc.
- Gain greater control in supporting innovation and business strategy, and put less focus on maintenance and operations
- Reduce the complexity of Compute management, relying on BlueFin to tackle the daily challenges of maintaining your IT infrastructure
- Gain predictability in spending and allocating funds for strategic projects instead of maintenance and operations