We are Hiring
The New Way to success. advance. progress.
BlueFin Technologies is a global provider of enterprise technology solutions with expertise on infrastructure management, software application development and support and strategic staffing solutions. Leveraging leading edge and proven technologies we deliver innovative solutions that bring business value to our customers.
Jobs Available :
|No bar for a deserving candidate||Pune, IN|
This role requires providing technical support for StorageX – a Data Dynamics product - in multiple storage environments, and to be the first point of contact for customers with technical support issues and questions on advanced network attached storage (NAS) environments.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing telephone, email, chat, and remote diagnostic technical support for a wide variety of enterprise servers, storage devices, operating systems, and applications (Windows, VMware, Linux, SQL, Hyper-v, and more) in a team environment. You will also be responsible for answering common questions regarding installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage for assigned products. You will apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions to correct issues. You will also document problems, diagnostic actions performed, customer interactions and next steps, and solutions implemented in the technical support database.
- 10+ years of experience on Storage (NAS and SAN).
- Excellent communication Skills required.
- Need to be confident and assertive.
- Technical support experience is a must.
- Preferred from Multinational Organisation.
- Preferred if the candidate is from Pune.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Demonstrate case management skills for each customer case by resolving various issues quickly and proactively involving resources as needed to the customer's satisfaction.
- Respond to customer technical problems/issues related to software and/or customer configuration via email, chat, and phone.
- Handle and take ownership of customer issues from beginning to resolution.
- Assist customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and product issues.
- Advise and educate customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or product questions.
- Identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Deliver a positive customer experience according to Data Dynamic standards.
- Monitor and track customer issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Review and distribute relevant customer information to cross-functional teams (Sales, Development, External Partners, etc.).
- Escalate more complex customer technical issues to senior level support and/or development.
- Provide on-call after hour’s support one to two weeks per month, including some weekends/holidays.
- Dependable attendance is a critical requirement of the job.
- Server hardware knowledge
- Storage hardware knowledge of NAS systems (Netapp Appliance 7.x or 8.x, EMC VNX, Isilon) preferred
- Network setup/routing with mixed LAN/WAN operating system environments
- Working knowledge of Windows server environments (2008 & 2012), RedHat /CentOS, and MS SQL 2008/2012.
- 5-8 years of recent experience in a technical support position in a technical support organization that supports a client/server software environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Engineering degree is preferred from a reputed college.
|No bar for a deserving candidate||Mumbai / Bangalore, India|
Are you a sales professional looking to make a significant impact in the Cloud space with a leading Cloud Solution Provider? Cloud Solution Providers are changing the technology landscape, and we anticipate a massive surge in demand for Cloud based services in the coming years. We seek a dynamic Inside Sales Associates as we attack this greenfield opportunity with our market-leading Cloud and IT Infrastructure Solutions.
Roles and responsibilities:
- New technology (Cloud and Infrastructure Management Services) sales across India Market.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Developing a sales and marketing strategy and plan to generate business leads through tele-calling and email campaigns.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and capture customer information (both infrastructure and contact information).
- Generating business leads and manage the lead’s life cycle including qualifying the lead, understanding the prospect’s current business and suggesting appropriate solution.
- Creating and managing the current database and building relationships with prospects customers.
- Identifying ways to cross sell and up-sell to existing clients.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Generating additional leads from existing clients by way of customer referrals.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in high performance sales environment; Cloud, Storage and IT Infrastructure industry experienced highly preferred
- Proven inside sales experience
- Outstanding communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, motivated and ability to learn quickly
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Should have very good MS word, excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Expert in the industry who understands and influences the marketplace.
- Should have a track record of performance excellence in meeting targets and objectives.
- Related Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.